Stacy Jones has made a name for herself in our great little town. After graduating from Charlotte High School, she quickly acquired the skills that brought her to Community Relations Coordinator at Kays-Ponger & Uselton Funeral Homes and Cremation Services.
Stacy Jones, DWTCS17 Chair
Donna Knatz Barrett, DWTCS17 Co-Chair
After 15 years in the retail world, I have taken my knowledge to the nonprofit industry, and am now Marketing Manager with 11 departments reporting to me.
There is no better feeling than to know that each day one can work and help the community. I work with a huge portion of the community in several different capacities, and have close relationships with many other nonprofit organizations.
I am a proud Charlotte County resident, and am finally home. This is home.
Bob Dickinson, Charlotte Arts Board Member and DWTCS Co-Founder
COL, US Army, Retired, is the Museum’s fifth inductee to the Museum’s “Wall of Warriors.” He moved to Charlotte County in 1991. Bob retired from the Exxon Corporation in 1982 as a senior executive, responsible for evaluating and advising Exxon Corporation and its world wide affiliates on the introduction of the new “Office of the Future” technology that was sweeping the world. Eventually Bob became a financial advisor with what is now Ameriprise Financial Services. (www.freedomisntfree.org/museum-leadership/)
Committee Member and Role
- Emcee Celene Galvan – Charlotte Arts Marketing Chairman
- Emcee Michael Riley – Charlotte County Public Schools
- Jessica Tack of Royal Palm Retirement – DWTCS Judges
- Jill McCrory of McCrory Law Firm – DWTCS Stage Manager
- Betty Ann and John Hanzl – Decorating Committee
- Lisette Otero-Lewis of 2WebGroup – Website/Social Media/Fundraising platform
- Dan Marbles, DJ Dano SWFL – Long-time DJ for DWTCS
- Melissa Stettner of Florida Community Bank – Dance Studio Liaison
- Rob Markel of Royalty Construction – Stagehand
- Photojournalist Sue Paquin – Program booklet queen!
- Steve Lineberry, DWTCS Photographer!
- Police Chief Tom Lewis – Last year’s largest fundraiser, bringing in over $16,000 for The Arts, and this year’s Dancer Liaison
- Journalist Al Holland
- Teresa Desguin of iHeart Media
- Kathleen Candelas of Higher Ground Performing Arts
Charlotte Arts Staff
- Tish Sheesley
- Heather Iz
- Leah Murray
Charlotte Arts Board Members
- Valerie Guenther, Board President
- Rev. Bill Klossner, recent past President
- Bob Dickinson
- Janie Duke
- Celene Galvan
- Gina Battle
- Austin Jamb
- Melissa Stettner
DANCING WITH THE CHARLOTTE STARS MEETINGS, 2017
Meetings are held in the Conference Room at
Arts & Humanities Council of Charlotte County, 2702 Tamiami Trail. Port Charlotte, FL 33952 unless otherwise noticed
02/07/17 4pm — Charlotte Arts Office
02/14/17 4pm — Charlotte Arts Office
02/28/17 4pm – Charlotte Arts office
03/07/17 4pm — Jack’s on Marion, Punta Gorda
Information: Charlotte Arts, (941) 764-8100 during normal business hours.
Meeting Minutes that have been approved for submission are available on written request.